Laura Roth, a native of the small Central Texas town of Marlin, is a Texas trial lawyer. Mrs. Roth’s practice areas include: family law, personal injury law, criminal law, and estate planning. She is licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas, regularly appearing in the courts of Williamson and Travis Counties.
Laura Roth takes a customized approach to representation. Not every client or problem needs the same strategy or response. A good attorney knows when to problem solve, negotiate, obtain third party experts, and when to take it to court. Mrs. Roth believes in responsible, professional, and client-centric service. She enjoys both aggressive negotiation on behalf of her clients and aggressive trial strategies.
Laura Roth is a member of the State of Texas Bar College to maintain and enhance her professional skills and quality of her practice. The Bar College recognizes Texas lawyers who voluntarily attend at least double the minimum Continuing Legal Education (CLE) classes required by the State Bar of Texas.
Mrs. Roth obtained her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Asian Studies with a minor in Japanese from The University of Texas at Austin. During her undergraduate studies, she participated in the Semester at Sea program where she studied aboard a ship and visited: Cuba, Brazil, South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, India, China, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Japan. After obtaining her undergraduate degree, Mrs. Roth taught English in Japan to students age 6 to Adult.
Mrs. Roth graduated from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Grand Rapids, Michigan. While attending Thomas M. Cooley Law School she obtained the Certificate of Merit for the highest grade in Taxation and Law Office Management. In addition to her many leadership roles on campus and terms on Dean’s List, she won the Mock Trial competition for her campus and was voted the Augustus B. Woodard Class Valedictory Speaker.
Mrs. Roth is married and enjoys spending her free time with her family and friends. She supports many non-profit organizations and believes that volunteering and giving to the community you live and work in, is essential to leading a full life. When asked what sets her apart from other attorneys, Laura says, “I understand that when people need an attorney, they are at their most vulnerable. I strive to treat every client with the same care, respect, and professionalism I would want for myself or someone I love. I am thankful every day that I am able to help others achieve what they could not do on their own. I love my job and believe it makes a difference in how I represent my clients.”
Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Juris Doctor, January 2010
- Augustus B. Woodard Class Valedictory Speaker
- Dean’s List
- Grand Rapids Mock Trial Champion
- Certificate of Merit in Law Office Management
- Client Interviewing & Counseling Gold Medal Finalist
- Certificate of Merit in Taxation
- Phi Alpha Delta, Christiancy Chapter, Grand Rapids, Chairman & Executive Board Member, 2007-2008
- Phi Alpha Delta Outstanding Achievement in Membership Award Recipient
- Student Federal Bar Association, Secretary ’07, Second Vice President ’08, & President De Facto ’09
University of Texas, Austin, Texas
Bachelor of Arts in Asian Studies, minor in Japanese, May 2002
- Semester at Sea Program, University of Pittsburgh, Pa
- Presidential Achievement Scholarship Recipient
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas since May 2010
- State of Texas Bar College 2011-2014
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association 2015
- Austin Bar Association
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association 2015
- Williamson County Bar Association
- Women Lawyer’s Section Publicity Director
- Travis County Women’s Lawyer Association
- Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas
- Texas Rio Grande Legal Aid Volunteer & PAI Participant
- Pflugerville Rotary Club Member 2012-2013
- Scholarship Committee Member 2012
- Pflugerville Chamber of Commerce 2012
Phone: (512) 693-7684
Fax: (512) 777-4055